NAFI Research Centre provides commercial and social-economic research in Russian Federation as well as abroad. NAFI’s research geography extends from Russia to CIS and Eastern Europe. Each year, in collaboration with our international partners, we conduct comparative studies dedicated to the most topical issues of behavioral public economics.
The Centre is a certified member of International professional associations:
During more than 10 years NAFI is studying industrial аreas in Russia and CIS for the benefit of international companies in Europe, USA and Asia. Our clients are The World Bank Group, OECD, Google, PayPal, Western Union and other.
NAFI Research Centre is a part of fundamental sociological scientific projects in cooperation with research institutes and colleges, government agencies, international NGOs and professional associations.
|In cooperation with||Project|
|eMarketer||Global travel report 2018|
|National Research University Higher School of Economics||Work conditions for young scientific and pedagogical workers in foreign higher educational institutions» (Brazil, Germany, India, China, Norway, Portugal, Russia, USA, France)|
|National Research University Higher School of Economics||Problems of the HR-policy of universities in the context of the conditions and consequences of hiring their own graduates in higher education institutions (Argentina, Spain, China, Russia, Slovenia, Ukraine, South Africa, Japan)|
|IFO Institute Center of Economic Studies, Germany||Germany experience in the development and monitoring of the business climate (IFO-Index survey)|
|University of Zurich Department of Banking and Finance||The role of financial literacy in small and medium enterprise development|
|The International Business Leaders Forum of the Prince of Wales (IBLF)||Financial Literacy in Russia|
|The World Bank Group||A sociological study on assessing the level of financial literacy of high school students (grade 10) and the ratio of pupils and teachers in general secondary schools|
|The World Bank Group||Financial Literacy in Russia|
|CGAP, Beyond Philanthropy GmbH||Financial Inclusion in Russia: the demand-side perspective|
|Moscow City Department for Competition Policy||Studying the best practices of organization public procurement system on the example of the procurement system in Berlin|
|Mastercard, Child and Youth Finance International||Child and Finance (part 1, part 2)|
|CGAP||Financial behavior of retired people in context of digitalization|
|OECD||Adult Financial literacy in G20 countries|
Links on NAFI’s research results in international scientific publications
- Prytkov G.V., Rubtsov V.P., Tsvetus N.Y. International Scientific Cooperation AS A Tool for E-Health Promotion // Indian Journal of Science and Technology. 2016. Т. 9. № 42. pp.104-280.
- Chien J., Nguyen М., Timm М., Traversa М., Camino М. Financial Inclusion. July 2016.
- Financial Education in Europe: Trends and Recent Developments, OECD Publishing, Paris. 2016.
- Summary of Employment Law Observations in Russia // L&E Global Knowledge Center – http://knowledge.leglobal.org/summary-of-employment-law-observations-in-russia-3. 30 September, 2016.
- «Children & Finance» project in Russia // The Child & Youth Finance International (CYFI) – http://childfinanceinternational.org/news-and-events/news-blog/entry/children-finance-project-in-rus.... 19 February, 2016.
- Sokolova I.V., Leshchenko T.A., Teplova L.I., The Inevitability of the Аlienation of Communication in the Еra of Globalisation // The Legal Challenges of Modern World. Book of Proceedings. 2016. P. 753-761.
- Gorshkova, N.V., Mytareva, L.A., Perekrestova, L.V., Glushchenko, A.V., Fisher, O.V. System of Family Budgeting as a Methodological Basis for Personal Accounting and Guarantee for Growth of Financial Literacy of the Russians // Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences. 2015. № 6 (5), pp. 413-422.
- Sokolova I.V., Akhmedova M.G., Chankova E.V. Communicative Competence of the Personality as Socio-historical Phenomenon: System Analysis // Mediterranean Journal of Social Sciences. 2015. Т. 6. № 5 S3. pp. 347-355.
- Promoting better lifetime planning through financial education / ed. by Naoyuki Yoshino, Flore-Anne Messy, Peter J. Morgan. New Jersey: World Scientific, 2015.
- Lyman, Timothy, Staschen, Stefan and Tomilova, Olga. Landscaping Report: Financial Inclusion in Russia. Washington, D.C.: CGAP, 2013.
- Hung, A., Yoong J. and Brown Е. Empowering Women Through Financial Awareness and Education // OECD Working Papers on Finance, Insurance and Private Pensions, N 14, OECD Publishing, Paris. 2012.
- Panos G. A., Klapper L. Financial Literacy and Retirement Planning in View of a Growing Youth Demographic: The Russian Case // Policy Research Working Paper 5827. 2011.
- Rutledge S.L. Financial Education and Financial Literacy Project: Lessons from Nine Country Studies // Policy Research Working Paper 5326. L. Rutledge, 2010.
- Diagnostic Review of Consumer Protection in Financial Services - Vol. I. / prep. By Sue Rutledge. The World Bank Private and Financial Sector Development Department Europe and Central Asia Region. Washington, DC. Jul., 2009.
- Zubkov, V. Russian families: Historical and contemporary perspectives on problems and strengths // Marriage and Family Review, 2007. N 41 (3-4), pp. 361-392.
- Aimaletdinov, T.A. High technologies and problems of information disparity in Russia // Sociological studies. 2003. N 8, pp. 121-126.
Research in CIS
Latest comparative research in Russia - CIS economic cooperation:
- Feb, 2017 Economic cooperation between Russian and Belorussian business
- Jan, 2017 The way top-managers spend their vacations
- Nov, 2016 Russian business under pressure of sanctions
- Aug, 2015 Readiness of Russian business for import substitution
NAFI in international media
|CNBC||Mar 22, 2017 Russia to sell bonds directly to households from April|
|REUTERS||Mar 22, 2017 Russia to sell bonds directly to households from April|
|Russia Beyond the Headlines||Mar 22, 2017 Most Russians have no plans to improve living conditions|
|The Newspapers||Apr 10, 2016 To forget the way to the Bank: 20% of people do not use financial services|
|Trade Arabia Business News||Feb 25, 2016 Russia, new frontier for Islamic finance|
|The Jerusalem Post||Feb 23, 2016 How to stop worrying and live in the permanent crisis in Russia|
|ForkLog magazine||Oct 13, 2016 Number of Bitcoin Ban Supporters Decreases in Russia|
|The Japan Times||Oct 7, 2014 Why so many Russians are addicted to Putin|
Oct 12, 2012 Russians spend when crisis looms
Jan 9, 2012 Safe harbor for Russians' savings
Feb 4, 2011 Russian financial literacy to get boost
|Russia Today||Aug 16, 2010 Time to focus on savings|
Internship for graduate and undergraduate students
Dozens of graduate and undergraduate students undergo their internship with NAFI each year. We provide them base opportunities to do research in Russia
- 2017 – Bektur Tuibaev, The Academy of Public Administration under The President of The Kyrgyz Republic, Faculty of Management and Economics.
Main topics: Sustainable development, Analysis of sociological data.
- 2017 – Mariya Ryskina, Czech University of Life Sciences Prague, Faculty of Economics, Business and Administration.
Main topics: Customer service estimation, IT-services in financial companies.
- 2017 – Mohamad Almugrabi, University of Aleppo, Management, Financial University (Moscow).
Main topics: Business management, Sociology of brands, Loyalty programs for banks.
- 2016 – Darya Labok, Stockholm School of Economics in Riga, Faculty of Economics and Business, specialization – Business Informatics.
Main topics: Investment management, Private equity, Venture capital.
- 2015 – Anastasia Predko, Jagiellonian University, Krakow, Poland, The Faculty of International and Political Studies.
Main topics: International political communications, Contemporary diplomacy.