Neuromarketing, is a method of research which consists in obtaining data on "pure" cognitive reactions, that are recorded only by special biometric equipment and cannot be subjected to reflection by study participants.
Neuromarketing, is an innovative approach to marketing research, combining scientific and practical experience of a set of directions:
- behavioral economics
Neuromarketing helps to understand the economic and consumer motivations of people, from the point of view of the processes taking place in the brain and nervous system of a person.
What kind of tasks does neuromarketing solve?
- The research of the fundamental mechanisms of economic behaviour and consumer motivations
- The testing of advertising
- Product testing (taste, visual and tactile features, packaging)
Advantages of neuromarketing
- Objectivity of data
- The research participant cannot consciously influence the result
- Qualitatively new information that cannot be obtained by traditional methods
|Facial Expressions Scanner||The tool for obtaining data on the respondent's emotions by analysing his/her mimic reactions to external incentives|
A technology that tracks the movement of person's eye and determines the direction of his/her attention
|EEG||Electroencephalography. A tool for studying the processes in the cerebral cortex by fixing its bioelectric activity|
|Polygraph||Allows researchers to determine the emotional saturation of the stimulus by measuring biometric reactions (on the skin, in the muscular system)|
A type of magnetic resonance imaging which allows researchers to observe the processes in the human brain